Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Minimum Diploma in LCCI (full)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable & Payable team.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Shah Alam