Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Involve in R&D, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment of software application;
- Conducts technical analysis and design of application module & database;
- Ensure module developed meets the architecture and standard set forth, including conducting code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
- Support outlet applications
- Support data warehousing
- Strong skills in BI Tools / MS SQL ;
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently, multi-task and be resourceful;
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Works as a team and possess a pleasant personality;
- Require skill(s): .Net programming & Microsoft SQL Server Database .
- Knowledge in system/server (Window / Linux) is an advantage.
- Knowledge on retail industrial is ad advantage