Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Fully Registered Pharmacist under Malaysia Pharmaceutical Board
- Possesses at least a Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, and eligible to obtain license A
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels
- Passionate, energetic, having a friendly and engaging personality
- Outspoken, strong customer service skills and sales-oriented mindset
- Interest in retail environment is preferred
- Required language English and Bahasa Malaysia, speaking Mandarin is an added advantage
- Able to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- Degree holder who wishes to apply PRP with us can send in your application and indicate your interest.
- For those waiting for hospital placement, you may apply to work as Pharmacist Assistant