Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Train and improve safety in the Warehouse, particularly
among the e-Commerce Team in the e-Commerce area
- Design, develop and deliver effective, efficient and
secured e-Commerce operation processes (both system and physical) which fits
overall warehouse strategy and meeting any legislative requirement for the pharmaceutical industry, for:
- Replenishment picking
- Pick Wave planning and
- Design, develop and deliver safe, effective, efficient e-Commerce
- Receiving Area
- Picking Area
- Packing Area
- Shipping Area
- Return Area
- Maintain physical condition of the warehouse, by planning and
implement inspection, repair, and/or replacement of equipment in the e-Commerce section.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget
for the e-Commerce section; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances;
initiating improvement actions.
- Manage warehouse staffing by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training new and existing employees while building a competent
and cohesive e-Commerce Team
- Deliver results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Timely report e-Commerce
operations performance and suggest any improvement plans in order to meet
- Updates job knowledge
by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publication
- Any ad hoc task assigned by supervisor from time
- Order Fulfillment Lead Time
- Perfect Order %
- Inventory Level
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Overall Labour Effectiveness
a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management / Logistics.
5 years of warehouse working experience and 2 years in an e-Commerce operation lead
the following competencies:
and Measuring Work
Management and Equipment Maintenance
with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Management (5S, Lean, 6-Sigma, etc)