Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- To ensure that all stocks are organized and produced on a
timely basis and ready to be delivered.
- Monitoring all loading and unloading activities to ensure
that all procedures are being followed and stock is of the correct amount, good
condition, labelled and tagged properly.
- Ensure the stocks are stored in the designated area to avoid
damage or contamination.
- Monitoring all stock movement.
- Ensure that all inventory and administrative records are
updated and well maintained.
- Responsible for warehouse housekeeping.
- Verifying transport arrangement that are in accordance with
the company guideline.
- Conduct QC checking on all incoming and outgoing stocks.
- Ensure that all warehouse materials such as labels, packing,
equipment are kept in an orderly manner and to report any malfunctions.
- Ensure the implementation of warehouse operations policies
- Able to do duty scheduling, team management and
- Minimum SPM required.
- Preferably those of a senior level with more than 3 years
warehouse management experience.
- Able to lead a team
- Familiar with Microsoft office.