Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Sourcing, Vendor Relationship Management, TCO & Selling Pricing
Analysis, Risk Assessments, Planning & Inventory Control, collaboration
with Marketing and Area Managers
- Sourcing and procurement of products for assigned category,
building and maintaining effective relationships with existing and new
suppliers (Local & International), Improvement of cost and quality,
Innovative product offerings, Supplier Risk Assessments
- Conduct market research and develop insight into industry and
- Strategy development: Short and long-term growth
opportunities, Product positioning & channel visibility (eg: store vs
ecommerce), Exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Systematic management of SKU data
- Forecasting product demand to ensure consistent supply
- Collaborating with Marketing to determine competitive pricing
and promotional activities of a product category.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the
superior or any other ad-hoc assignment when required
- Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional
Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing or
- Strong proven experience in a similar role, preferably with a
good supplier network across FMCG / Retail industries / Beauty Care industries
- Solid knowledge of procurement and category management
- Experience in data analysis and forecasting methodologies
- An analytical mind with good business acumen
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Ms Excel.
- At least 4 years of working experience in FMCG /Retail / Pharmaceutical experiencein this position.
- Preferably with a working background in retail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.