- Organize, plan and execute company’s monthly, quarterly, yearly promotions, events and roadshow within the given timeline and budget.
- Work closely with suppliers on coordinating in-store/ targeted segment promotions and localized marketing campaigns/ events.
- Work closely with designers on artwork design for marketing promotions and activities.
- Work closely with stores on POS display and coordination on promotions and events.
- Monitor and consolidate monthly promotions and events tracking reports.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationship with prospects and existing vendor/supplier.
- Explore new channels of marketing & sales to expand marketing reach.
- Supporting in preparing documentation and administration task.
- Manage timeline for day-to-day tasks.
- Deliver tasks assigned effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 1-2 years relevant working experience in Marketing preferable
- Self-motivated, positive ‘can-do’, hit the ground running attitude.
- Good team player, result oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Excel in building and implementing processes.
- Ability to implement marketing communication campaigns - ATL, BTL and events activation.
- Passionate, committed, and innovative team player and able to work under tight schedules.
- Willing to travel for project andstore visitation.