Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Provides first line response to IT queries from office & outlet through virtually an in-person support for both hardware & software.
- Setup/configure/manage IT peripheral and networking for office & outlet.
- Responsible setup & maintain IT infrastructure, server, networking, and server storage backup.
- Responsible setup & maintain on CCTV, door security system.
- Provide IT solutions to meet business need, aligned to company strategy business objective.
- Keep track and update IT equipment/assets and software licenses
- To ensure the standard SOP and requirement in IT are met and fulfilled
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience in related fields.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive and able to work independently / teamwork / self-motivated / handle multiple assignments and good with time management.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking.
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- Knowledge of relevant software and hardware computer application (POS peripheral)