Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
BIG Pharmacyhas grown progressively from a neighborhood pharmacy to one of Malaysia’s leading pharmacy chains. We are expanding rapidly with over a hundred outlets throughout Malaysia.
Are you passionate in providing a great customer experience and educating customers to “BeInGoodhealth”? If yes, we want you to join us and grow with our BIG family!
- Provide nutritional consultation and product recommendations to customers
- Provide nutritional advice and promoting awareness on healthy diet and lifestyle to the public via producing newsletters and/or health
- Plan, monitor, and achieve monthly personal sales target
- Acquire and get updated on product knowledge and market trend in retail establishments
- Perform market research, product surveying & product testing
- Involve in new product development & research on itsbenefits and usage
- Any other task as and when assigned by the superior or any other ad-hoc assignment when required
People Management (Co-Worker & Customers)
- To assist in stock take
- To assist in receiving stocks according to purchase order
- To store products follow proper guidelines
- Helps to maintain optimal stock levels for all supplements
- To provide knowledge training to new co-workers and support when they need
- Maintaining good customer relationship, able to respond efficiently to customer inquiries
- Provide technical support, guidance, and feedback to front-liners who handle customer inquiries
- Assist in company activities, eg. Roadshows, exhibitions, expo
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required Languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Additional Language: Mandarin (an added advantage but not compulsory)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in the health/retail pharmacy industry will be an advantage
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare-Pharmacy or equivalent.
Retail / Wholesale Trading / Property
Malay, English, Mandarin
Malay, English, Mandarin