BIG Pharmacyhas grown progressively from a neighbourhood pharmacy to one of Malaysia’s leading pharmacy chain. We are expanding rapidly with over a hundred outlets throughout Malaysia.
Are you passionate in providing a great customers’ experience and educating customers to “BeInGoodhealth”? If yes, we want you to join us and grow with our BIG family!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counsel & advise clients on their medication regimens and health conditions.
- Screen prescriptions and dispense them accurately.
- Provide relevant health tips and advice according to individual needs to encourage improvement in achieving a healthy lifestyle.
- Recommend suitable health supplements and/or personal care products to promote preventive care.
- Provide basic health screenings and other related patient care services.
- Checks medications for expire dates and ensures medicines are correctly and safely supplied, in adequate quantity and labeled (Pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors).
- Maintains the standards of pharmacy practice within the pharmacy practice.
- Ensure the pharmacy always comply with government regulatory.
- Execute best pharmacy practice and follow guidelines given by authority and the Company.
- Upkeep prescription and poison book record.