Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
Preferably with accounting experience. However,freshgraduates from accounting academic background are encouraged to apply.
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel formula vlookup
- Able to communicate internal and external parties
- Experience in AP / AR reconciliation & double entry
- Basic knowledge in principles of Accounting, minimum Diploma/ LCCI
- Able to work under pressure and attention to details