- To be strategic partner to the business and to provide HR advisory support and services to meet business and operational needs.
- Understand the current and future needs of the organization to diagnose key areas/ opportunities for change, use tools and processes to help employees embrace and embed change to achieve desired business outcomes including customer service excellence.
- Provide HR advisory support and services to meet business and operational needs.
- In collaboration with TA team for hiring process which include of drafting JD, screening, shortlisting and interviewing till offering made.
- Handle employee issues like counselling, grievance handling, investigation and enquiry with assistance from IR/ER team.
- Work with C&B team for salary recommendations for new hire, ad-hoc salary adjustment, upgrading and promotion cases. Execute performance management process, timely in conducting performance review and submission of appraisal, KPI setting, bonus and salary increment allocations with assistance from C&B team.
- Work with OD team in managing talent review program, develop talent and drive successor readiness together with business leaders.
- Coordinate training plan and needs. Work closely with L&D team to support training activities to as part of employee development plan.
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholders to drive HR programs. To solve employee related conflicts, help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain good working environment, build morale to reduce employee turnover.
- Present and communicate with impact and empathy through clarity in messages, engaging audience through active listening and inquiry.
- Highlight any potential concerns/ risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in similar capacity, with experience in HR business partnering and multiple HR functions.
- Experience in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Customer service centric, good consultancy skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities utilizing strong organizational skills.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills