To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of BIG outlets by supporting their day to day operational issues related to PC software and hardware, printer software and hardware, POS devices, CCTV and TV, Wifi and common applications.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for Desktops/Laptops for outlets Nationwide.
- Perform 2nd and 3rd level support for Windows OS, MS Office, POS devices, Active Directory.
- Perform system recovery/restoration upon system corruption or replacement of hard disk.
- Carry out installation of new computer and computer products inclusive of OS and in house applications.
- Perform refresh program for Personal computers, laptops and printers.
- Keep Desktop/printer inventory and perform hardware asset inventory.
- Work with 3rd party vendor for hardware repair, coordination, delivery and installation.
- Install Network equipment such as router and switches and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Install new servers and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Update helpdesk and support tickets on the latest status and also resolution description on a regular basis.
- More than 2 years in IT related work.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Ability to work after office hours and weekends/holidays.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and a team player.
- Have own transport and willing to travel.