- Responsible for managing and supporting the IT Department's daily task monitoring, asset management, and sourcing/procurement-related activities.
- Performing sourcing and purchasing activities with respective PICs and coordinating with other departments to ensure the purchase is performed on time and according to the process and timeline.
- Maintain the MS excel tracker to do list and following up based on the status to ensure all activities are proceeding as plan.
- Managing and maintaining an IT asset inventory list in excel (company's technological equipment, such as computers, tablets, and smartphones – purchase date with asset tagging info and location of asset and others).
- Keeping an inventory of all company electronic assets and coordinating the receiving and sending of all assets inventory at HQ store.
- Managing all software licensing in an MS excel file (purchase date, license renewal date and expiry date).
- Ensure the completion of new equipment setup (at new location/store and register into the record and monitoring system.
- Maintain the project tracker list and status with the managers.
- Create instructions for program installation sequences. Create a poster for IT Awareness Program.
- To ensure IT asset supply and refreshment SLA are follow and maintain.
- Helpdesk to support all IT hardware supply chain related questions.
- Any other add hoc tasks.
- Diploma in Business Computer, Business Administration, Logistic or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate or 1 - 2 years of working experience in IT Administration or logistic or related field.
- Good with paperwork (MS excel).
- Able to follow up on paper work.