The Fleet Management Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the logistics department which includes fleet management, warehousing, and logistics. The Executive will be responsible for managing the fleet through efficient utilization of drivers, vehicles, and fuel. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that all drivers are trained to follow company standards and best practices.
- Oversee all logistics department operations in a way that ensures efficiency and meets operation needs.
- Develop a plan to optimize fuel efficiency while maintaining compliance with safety regulations.
- Maintain a fleet of vehicles that are up to date with safety equipment.
- Ensure that all company drivers are trained in company standards and best practices.
- Communicate with drivers about their performance.
- Maintain accurate records of fuel usage and driver behavior.
- Review vehicle maintenance procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Monitor driver's performance to ensure adherence to company standards
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as required.