- Conduct thorough patient assessments and consultations, with a specialized focus on individuals dealing with diabetic care, cholesterol issues, hypertension, and related common healthcare matters.
- Gather detailed medical histories, dietary habits, and lifestyle information from patients to formulate personalized primary care plans that cater to their individual needs.
- Collaborate effectively with General Practitioners (GPs) and Pharmacists to develop integrated care plans that align with patients' overall health objectives.
- Develop comprehensive and evidence-based nutrition plans tailored to address specific health concerns, ensuring alignment with patient goals and medical recommendations.
- Passionately advocate for patient health by establishing follow-up protocols to monitor progress and make necessary adjustments to care plans.
- Utilize relevant biomarkers (such as blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and weight) to track improvements in patients' conditions and adjust care plans accordingly.
- Communicate clearly and empathetically with customers, providing them with easily comprehensible explanations of complex nutritional concepts.
- Exhibit an empathetic and patient-centered approach in all interactions, fostering a sense of trust and partnership with patients.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the field of nutrition and healthcare, integrating new knowledge and best practices into patient care.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or a related field.
- Accreditation or licensure as a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RD/RDN).
- Proven experience in customer service, ideally within a healthcare or clinical setting.
- Strong background in dealing with diabetic care, cholesterol management, hypertension, and related healthcare issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to simplify complex nutritional information for patients.
- Empathetic and patient-centric mindset, dedicated to providing the best possible care.
- Collaborative nature with the ability to work alongside GPs, Pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals.
- Knowledge of relevant biomarkers and their significance in tracking patient health improvements.
- Continuous learning and willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in nutrition and healthcare.