Established since 2006, BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd has grown to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in Malaysia with presence in Klang Valley, Johor, Seremban and Melaka. As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.. The group is poised for expansion nationwide with its strong management team, wide product range, and institutionalised pharmacist training program which formed the foundation of our successful business model.
- Responsible for IT-related documents creation, filing, renewal, and other related ad-hoc documentation processes
- To monitor and track the usage of all licensed software.
- To ensure all licensed software is properly managed and deployed in a timely manner.
- To generate a purchase statement for the customer to file for income tax
- To manage company IT assets and update user records.
Research and Evaluation
- To keep SLA ahead in terms of technologies and processes
- To evaluate and recommend technologies to improve productivity and security.
- To coordinate & execute business continuity plan with suppliers, operations, and internal employees
- To constantly improve and speed up production processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and / or above in the equivalent field
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the related field preferably in retail & FMCG industry
- Fresh graduates with excellent analytical skills set will be considered, training will be provided
- Team player, good communication skills and must be open to new ideas
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Shah Alam